Pixie Hollow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esensel and Wisken

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Esensel and Wisken Empty Esensel and Wisken

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:42 pm

OKAY.... I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR A ROLE PLAY XD ( I cheated and got it off of a trailer xD )

Esensel is a weird name i picked for a planet xD then theres Wisken, Wisken is weird also xD

ANYWAYS! Wisken is an abandoned planet, picture this, no grass, no nature, just dirt and everything breathing is dead.
except for the people xD they fight, they die, they get sick and all that stuff. Hardly any food, or water.
It's filthy, dead, and most people have ragged or torn clothes. They fight to survive.

NEXT!

Esensel, It has tons of nature, everything breathing will never die no bugs, no scars, no blood, no sickness.

Everything there is amazing, no animals, great food, nothing bad, every house is a mansion, ( and an AWESOME POOL! XD )everyone there have had everything they ever wanted, needed, or just wished. They are served by robots and have great lives, no rain, no storms, no crime. Always sunny, and everyone is happy.

now, YOU can have up to 4 characters, they can live on Wisken, the hard-core hard, bad planet. where you fight to liv every day!

OR you can live on Esensel, easy going, good, perfect life.
xD NOW! for a while, they'll live the normal life they always live, but soon... a war will come. And both worlds will fight each other, then they will have to work together to take down the REAL bad guy xD now, you can do stuff BUT THERE ARE RULES O_O

rule 1* there can be blood... but like.. not - SLICES GUTS OPEN! - not that kinda stuff xD
rule 2* you can't make your character BETTER then anyone 0_0
rule 3* your character cant die xD
rule 4*your character CAN fight someone else character, but they can't kill them xD

SO! this is duh thingy xD
Name:
Planet: ( it has to be one or the other xD )
Home:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Personality:

AND... YEAH O_O this is my person xD
Name: Tasha
Appearance: ,long, golden blonde hair, tan skin, deep green/amber eyes.
Planet: Esenel ( you can tell by her appearance xD ^^^ )
Home: Huge mansion, by a pool and she has a greenhouse xD
Family: none
Friends: Lizza, Eddie.
Enemies: none for now xD
Personality: Brave, confident, smart, kinda cold-hearted she chooses to be alone alot.
TAH DAHHHHHHH!! MAKE YOUR PPL AWESOME XD

Back to top Go down

Esensel and Wisken Empty Re: Esensel and Wisken

Post by Kyra Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Name: Nihitra
Appearance: Black hair with purple steaks in it, short hair tied into a ponytail (which is very, very short), black strapless dress, white gloves, black boots
Planet: Wisken
Home: An abandoned Apartment Very Happy
Family: None
Friends: Jordan xD
Enemies: A lot of people xD
Personality: Creative, Smart, Rebellious, Fresh, Youthful, New Ideas
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

https://pixiehollowforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm

YAY FOR REBELLIOUS lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 pm

YOU STOLE MY LINE xD
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 am

XD YEP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:02 am

AWESOME.
Kyra, cancel my RP pleashhh C:

Name: Lindsey
Appearance: Freckles, blue eyes, orange hair in two braids, fair skin, ripped up brown dress with one strap, ripped up white leggings (ripped up on knee) with smudges of dirt, and tan boots
Planet: Wisken
Home: Uh.... ANY SUGGESTIONS?!
Family: Nope, nope.
Friends: LONE WOLF! Very Happy
Enemies: Esensal
Personality: Sweet, bubbly, sometimes a bit hyper, fast, fast talker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 am

XD your person is very hyper huh? THIS WILL BE FUN @.@!!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 am

Alright, Silver Razz I SHALL CANCEL YOUR RPG! BEWARE! I will make my own xD
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am

YAY KYRAS GONNA MAKE A ROLE PLAY XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 am

xD It's gonna be a futuristic one Razz
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm

AHEM, this will be a shortyyy chapter xD

~Tasha

I stared out the window at the amazing sunrise,
"Do you need something miss Tasha?" Said a robotic voice behind me.

"No." I reply quietly.
"Alright. breakfast will be ready in exactly 2 minutes and 34 seconds."
Said the robot, then it left my room. I felt like something was going to happen, Esensel has been the same for years, I feel like something will happen, something bad, and VERY soon. I sigh and walk to the dining room.
"Breakfast is served." said a robot as he pushed out a golden chair.
"You all may leave." I say as I sit down.
"I'll have a pair of clothes for you in your room." says the robot.
"Okay." I say. They leave and I eat the delicious food.
I suddenly hear something outside. I gasp as I hear... thunder?
"What was that?!" I say as i get up and run up the stairs to the huge balcony.

I walk on the balcony, and look at the sky.
"It's... It's storming?!" I say in shock, It hasn't stormed in years!
The ground shook and the sun was blocked out by dark thunderclouds. Suddenly, thunder rapidly started to echo.
rain started to fall, I gasped as i was suddenly soaked, I ran inside and ran downstairs,
"what happened miss Tasha?" Asked the robot.
"It's storming!" I say as I run to the bathroom.
I close the door and press a button on a wall, fresh air quickly dries me off. I KNEW this was going to happen, something big is coming, and fast.

TAHHHH DAHHHHH THE SIGNS OF... STUFF @_@ XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 pm

WRITE SOMETHING GUYS O_o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Nihitra:

I was riding the storm of our ships! We were arriving at Esensel. I jumped how from the ship and landed on a girl with golden hair.
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:00 pm

I dunno what to write ._. Im confused xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

O_O TALK ABOUT SHORT XD

~Tasha~

I ran out of the bathroom to the living room,
"ON!" I scream over the roaring thunder and rain. The TV turned on,
"NEWS!" I yell as i run to the couch, the TV turns to the news.
"WE HAVE FOUND OUT WHY THIS STORM HAS COME! ANOTHER PLANET IS INVADING US WITH SHIPS AND WEAPONS, IF ANYONE CAN HELP, HELP FAST AND-" The TV shut down,
"what?!" I mumble as I get up.
"should we take cover?" Asked the robot,
"Yes." I say, I was still wearing my pjs so i ran into my room and put a silver tank-top on, and silky white shorty-shorts (Silver is my new fave color xD) I put my hair up in a messy bun, then put short black boots on.

"RUN MISS TASHA!" screams the robot, I run to the window, and see a tornado! I quickly whirl around and take off at a quick dash for the door,

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I scream looking around for the robot, nowhere to be seen.
I see the tornado and it takes off the roof! I scream and run out the door, I run by the pool and take one last glance back at the house for the robot, nowhere. I run in the other direction from the tornado, I see something in the dark clouds, a ship? OH NO... It's them... I take off in a dash trying to get it away from it. Then, something falls on top of me! I groan and push whatever landed on me off, I sit on my knees, and im face to face with the enemy, Wisken. It was a girl, black short, short hair in a ponytail and purple stripes in it, I didnt get a good look at her because she slapped me as soon as she knew I was from Esensel, I hold my cheek,
"OW!" I scream and I felt anger bubbling inside of me, before she could slap me again, I quickly kick her square in the nose.

XD BTW SIL O_O the war started xD and just go with the flow, Esensel hasnt given anything to Wisken, even when they could, they didnt so Wisken got mad and they're invading them for payback xD IDK O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 am

LOL KK
Yay! Im your new favorite color! Very Happy

"Wooooooooo hooooo!!!" I hopped off the ship and smiled to myself. Time to invade this planet. As more of the enemies came, I quickly dodged their moves quickly, jumped on their shoulders, and hit them from head to toe. I grinned and snickered.
I ran to the other ship to help my allies. A blondie kicked, Nihitra, whose name I believe, in the nose.
"HEY! OUT OF HER!" I yelled. I speed up to the blondie, jumped on her shoulder, and pulled her over.
She crashed on the ship's floor. "Idiot." I said, and I high-five Nihitra. Nihitra used an idea to make the aching move.
"No thanks! I can be on my own!" I said quickly, grinned, and ran away. She stood there, and started attacking the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:02 am

~Tasha
A girl attacked me, but I quickly got up, I grabbed the Wisken girl with the short black hair,
"Not so fast!" I say, then she swiftly trips me and I quickly grab her foot and yank her down. I punch her and she wraps her legs around my neck and started to choke me, I got a rock and knocked her out, but her legs made me blackout at the last second, when i woke up she was gone, "dang it!" I whisper, i got up and ran after the orange haired girl, I see her attacking... EDDIE!!
"EDDIE!!!" I scream and run after her, she had a weapon, and anger filled me,
"YOU'LL DIE!" I scream at her, she sees me and evilly smiles, she stabs him and slits his throat,
"Oops! Sorry!" She says smiling at me, I feel tears run down my burning cheeks,
"YOU MONSTER" I yell as I rush to his side,
"Get.. her.. back... promise me Tasha? Win this war.." he starts to breathe slowly, and I quickly pick him up,
"Its okay, I'll kill her.. I promise.." I whisper, he smiles and his skin turns cold,
"I loved him.." I whispered,
I looked up and saw her orange haired girl staring at me, I quickly tackle her to the ground, she yelled but I slapped her, making her cheeks get red with anger,
She flipped me over and knocked me out, last thing I remember was her orange hair.

TAHHHDAHHH Very Happy drama o_o btw, Tasha got captured xD so yeah xD xD idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 am

Drama xD

Nihitra:

I grabbed Tasha by the hair and dragged her onto a ship. Finally she will see the truth of Wisken...
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 am

I woke up and felt my hair being pulled I looked up and say the black haired girl, "Ow!" I mumble as I look around, I twist her hand so she'll let go of my hair, I grab a pistol from her belt and point it at her head, "you move, you die, take me to the leader of this invasion!" I say, she narrows her eyes.

TAHHDAHH XXDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 am

Lindsey
(Pretend she has like Lindsey Lohan's voice. Its scratchy. Lohan was always my role model until she changed.. Sad)
I would like to add a personality. Lindsey can be very very tough sometimes, and pretty dangerous. But inside shes a really sweet laughable sweet girl.

I stared at her. What did I just do..? My throat tightened up. I was going to say sorry but it was too late.
She ran to me and knocked me down, making my freckles disappear with the redness of my cheek. I knocked the stupid girl out.
"You don't know who you're messing with." I hissed angrily in her ear. I took my knife out and traced around her body. "Which, shall I stab first?" I say.
I snicker to myself and put my knife back in my pocket. Stupid Ensensal people. I shook my head.
I flipped over and ruined more stuff. I ran away and turned around to the girl. I saw Nihitra smacking her again. I laughed to myself and flipped other enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:33 am

~Tasha
"You dont understand-" she began to say,
" Dont make me do this.." I say, she backed up against the wall, I suddenly heard alarms, she secretly pulled the alarm! I spin around and dash down the hall, I hear the ship taking off, I start to sweat, but I quickly grab onto a ledge on the wall and jump onto the pipes, I get the pistol and shoot all the pipes, the ship starts to fall, I see Wisken people running and screaming, I smile as I watch some of them actually cry! "Pathetic..." I mumble, I suddenly bear a gasp, the orange haired girl sees me, I can tell she's gonna kill me, I grab the pistol and aim at her head, but the ship shakes and I pull the trigger and shoot her thigh, I jump down and shoot a few Wiskens till its just her and me, I walk over dead bodies and step on her chest,
" and you calked me the idiot huh?" I say smirking at her, I lean down and whisper in her ear, "dont mess with Esensel, and DONT mess with me." I say I get up and see tears in her eyes, she knows I'm gonna kill her, I pull the trigger, but the ship crashes and I miss, I fall over and the ship starts to shake, I glare at her then run off the ship and hide.

tAhDAHHH XD MORE DRAMA XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 am

Lindsey

I gasp in pain as my thigh bleeds. I bit my lip hard and fell to the ground. I quickly get my aid kit and then wrap it around my thigh, shaking.
I will kill her, and I will kill her now, and today. I got up, and dropped down to my knee again, crying.
As I cried for about 3 minutes, I stood up and ran, trying to find the stupid blondie.
I see her, and quickly choke her. I threw the girl against the wall and put her hands together.
She pulls away and puts me down. "You wanna play hard now?" I hear a voice. Nihitra. She runs from behind the girl and pushes her to the wall.
I get up and help Nihitra. "Please.. don't.. hurt me.." I can hear the girl's voice tighten up. "Shut up Goldilocks." says Nhitra. "Nihitra, let her go." I finally say.
"WAIT WHAT?!" shrieks Nihitra.
"Let her go."
"WHY?! Don't you know shes an enemy!?"
"Let. Her. Go."
Nihitra lets the blonde go. The blonde stops, and looks at us. Nihitra and I narrow our eyes at her and look at each other and nod. Again, some other Elesen person comes in.
"Lizza!" the blondie yells. "Oh my gosh! Tasha!" Lizza screams. She looks at us. "Oh my.." she says. Lizza attacks at us. Nihitra and I pull her down and I throw her to the wall.
"HEY! DON'T. HURT. HER." Tasha says. "Don't hurt MY friend." says Nihitra.
"I'm not even your friend." I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:12 am

I glare and grab the black haired girl, I punch her nose over and I grab her hair and throw her to the ground, I shoot her arm and step on her neck,
"I will play hard, you dumb black haired idiot, you can't beat an Esensel!" I say grinning evilly at her, I knock her out and slap her around, making sure she's nit faking, I see Lizzi,
"Tasha...?" She asks wide eyed,
"She was gonna kill you!" I say, I see the orange haired girl bandaging the other girl, I grab her neck tighten my grip,
"I saved you!" She whispers,
I let her go and she gasps for breath, Lizzi helps her up,
"Now were even." I say,
"Come on Lizzi." I say, lizzi gets up and walks behind me, I look back at the girl,
"Thank you." I say giving her a warm smile, I run off with Lizzi.

TAHHDAAAA XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:16 am

Lindsey

Tasha gives me a warm smile and runs off with her friend. I wanted to smile back but I just couldn't. "Hurry up Nihitra.." I say. She still unconscious. I left my aid kit with her and left.
I quickly sneaked back into the ship and think about Tasha's smile. I grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 am

~tasha
"Guess I was a little harsh..." I mumble,
"A little?" Lizzi chuckled,
"I got mad, so I.. I don't know... this war, its bringing out a monster!" I say.
"Its okay, same things happening to me." She says,
We walk until nightfall, I make a fire and think about the horrible day I've had, I sigh, and soon I fall asleep.

XD shorty chapter Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum