Pixie Hollow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubys history

Go down

Rubys history Empty Rubys history

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

It's told that when a baby laughs a fairy is born, most people laughed at the thought, but for some children it was true! They believed in the fairy-tales, magic, and Pixie Hollow. There's a house in Ohio in the middle of nowhere, where a hardworking family lived. The dad worked at a cafe, so did the wife. Later on they got married and had a baby, her name was Felicia. After 2 years they were so tired of taking care of Felicia and kinda lost hope on teaching her to walk, whenever they did, She'd always fall and start to cry. But one night it was storming outside and Felicia was crying, screaming, and squeezing the living day lights out of her teddybear! ( His name is bob ) Anyways, her door was cracked and Felicia could see her mother and fathers room across her room. Felicia stood up, but lost her balance and fell on her butt. ( so did Bob. ) Felicia tried again, but this time she held onto the edge of her crib. Then Felicia threw Bob over the crib, Hoping Bob would tell mommy and daddy to get her out of her crib so she could sleep with them, but Bob just laid there on the comfy rug. "Ga Bobwwaass!" Felicia tried to speak, but failed. Felicia ( I KNOW I KNOW.... IM GETTING WAY INTO THE FAMILY XD ) Felicia put her leg over the crib and then her other leg, then she fell on her butt, on the comfy rug. She cried as she stood up, and slowly took her first step! "MOMMAA DIDDA!" Felicia screamed as tears ran down her face because of the storm. 

Felicia took another step, and called for them again, "MOMMMY DADA!" She screamed, this time her parents heard her and rushed through the door, "FELICIA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR CRIB?!" They screamed at her, she suddenly smiled and walked to her parents and hugged there knees. "She, SHE WALKED!" The mother said picking up Felicia and hugging her. Felicia laughed and she felt safe from the storm. 

Her laugh echoed and a piece of dandelion fluff rushed through the storm, The wind and the rain tossed the dandelion fluff around. Then it landed in pixie hollow, all the fairies gathered around and soon, Queen Clarion arrived! Terence walked over and poured a little bit of pixie dust on the dandelion fluff. Everyone held their breath, waiting to see what the fairy looked like. Then, the dandelion fluff slowly formed, The fairy had brown, long, hair, terracotta brown eye color, peachy tan skin color, and ELEPHANT EARS! just kidding lol. "Born of laughter, born of cheer-" Queen Clarion started to say, but the fairy interrupted Queen Clarion, "Who are you?" The fairy asked as she got up off her knees. The fairies gasped at the fairy, "She interrupted the Queen... OHMIGOSH!" people whispered, but the new fairy was just confused, she didn't know Queen Clarion was the Queen! Queen Clarion smiled at the fairy. "I'm Queen Clarion." She said gently to the new fairy, "Oh, I'm... Ummm..." The fairy stuttered, "What's my name?" The fairy asked. "Ruby Morningwings." Queen Clarion replied. "Ruby...." Ruby whispered, she liked the name Ruby! She looked around and saw all different kinds of fairies watching her. the queen touched her wings and they suddenly perked up! Ruby smiled and flapped them, they were quite beautiful, she flew and then landed next to the Queen. "Find your talent, Ruby." The Queen said, then mushrooms popped up with different elements floating on them. "Ruby walked to the snowflake, but it melted. She walked to the bubble of water, but it popped. She walked to the acorn, she poked it, and the acorn cracked. She frowned. She walked over a leaf, "What is this?" Ruby asked. "It's the emblem for the hiking talents." The Queen replied, Ruby didn't like the idea but she picked the leaf up, and it lit up and floated. "You have found your talent!" The Queen replied smiling at Ruby. The fairies rushed to her, all talking to her so she couldn't understand them, she got scared and flew away, only to run into another fairy, "Oh sorry!" the fairy said, "I'm April! You must be the new fairy, right?" Ruby nodded at April, "Follow me to you're house!" She said being little bit too cheery. Ruby's house was on top of a mountain! She was a hiking fairy after all. Ruby gasped at the view, "Isn't it amazing?" April asked, Ruby was shy, Ruby didn't like talking so she just nodded, She went inside and then turned around to see Apirl leaving, "Hey! Wait!" Ruby said flying to April. "Thank you." Ruby said smiling at April, 'You're welcome!" April said flying off, Ruby put her long hair in a braid and opened her dresser, she put on an ivy purple tank top with a white flowy skirt and white-ish-blue-ish boots. She was gonna explore!

After she saw most of pixie hollow, she saw a sign, it said, "PIXIE COLLEGE INSIDE!" She looked at the house, she gasped, it was beautiful! It was gigantic and colorful! Ruby snuck in and took a seat at a desk, she heard something beside her, "Pssst! Hey, are you that new fairy?!" The girl asked, she had red long hair with unbrushed bangs, she could hardly see her eyes because her bangs were covering them up but Ruby saw her eyes, they were a pretty blue and she had a wild, crazy, look in her eyes, she had tan skin and a sweet smile. "Uhh..-mm... yeah I'm Ruby." Ruby shook the wild looking girls hand. "I'm Kyra!" Kyra whispered back, "KYRA! ARE YOU TALKING WHILE IM TALKING?" The teacher said, Kyra rolled her eyes, "YES I WAS, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" Kyra yelled as she stood up. The teacher mumbled, ".... Not at all." Kyra smiled and sat back down. Ruby couldn't help but smile, this girl was hyper and full of energy.

after class was over, Ruby went to pick a dorm. She wandered around, there were bunk-beds everywhere. 
"Wanna share with me and Silver?" Kyra asked, "Whoa! Sorry I didn't see ya there!" Ruby laughed, so did Kyra, "Sure! um... whos Silver?" Ruby asked, "I'll show you!" Kyra grabbed Rubys arm and ran down the hall to a fairy, "Silver this is Ruby the new fairy!" Kyra said. "Hello! My names Silver." Silver said to Ruby, Silver had pale-ish skin, bright green eyes, Silvers eyes looked kind, gentle, full of life, her hair was long, pitch black with long bangs that covered one of her eyes. "I'm Ruby, nice to meet you!" 

After 1 year, the three of them became best friends, Silver became the Queen, Kyra became the most famous inventor that ever lived, and Ruby had her two best friends, she was happy! she didn't need anything else! Ruby didn't care about become famous, she cared about friendship, and adventures! the three of them still go on adventures, Ruby was, free, and happy.

TADAAAAAA!!! Very Happy I didn't know what to put O_O XD

Back to top Go down

Rubys history Empty Re: Rubys history

Post by Kyra Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

OMG I LOVE IT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy IM GONNA POST MY PIXIE HISTORY TOO SOON! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

https://pixiehollowforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 pm

YOU READ IT THAT FAST? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm