Pixie Hollow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyra's History

Go down

Kyra's History  Empty Kyra's History

Post by Kyra Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

It was a cold night in The Deep Woods. A young warrior was having her first Child! The child was beautiful. It had tanned skin, red hair, and blue eyes. Unfortunately, the warrior died of childbirth. And The Baby's dad already died prior to her birth. The baby was just left there. The next morning, news had gotten out that the warrior died while having a baby, so a woman picked the baby up, and took care of it. When the baby was 5, the woman died. The Child was left all by herself. She didn't have an official name, but everybody called her Kyra. Kyra, at the age of 5, learn how to take care of herself. She learned out to hunt, cook, and trade in the market. She became friends with two young Sparrow Men, Marshall, and Kevin. Kyra became an early teen. One day at her school, a class from Pixie Hollow was visiting. At that time she met, and befriended a girl named Silver. She had green eyes, black hair, and pale skin. She was a sweet, and kind girl. As the years went on they became friends. One day Silver looked at Kyra, and Kyra was sad. 

"What's wrong?" asked Silver. 
"I don't have enough money to get outta here!" said Kyra in anger. "I won't have enough to get into college! I've been working so hard..." 
"Listen," said Silver. "I'll help you I promise!"

Silver kept her promise, and helped Kyra earn money in that one summer. After that Summer, Kyra had enough money to leave The Deep Woods, and attend Pixie Hollow College. At Pixie Hollow College she met Ruby. 

"Hey, I'm Ruby!" whispered Ruby. 
"I'm Kyra." said Kyra. 
"Are you speaking while I'm speaking, Kyra?!" asked The Teacher. 
"YEA DO YA GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?" shouted Kyra.

After class, The students had to pick dorms, luckily Silver went to the same college as Kyra. So they become roommates. Then Kyra invited Ruby. The three became best friends. 

(By the way Kyra is the one and only Wilderness Talent) 

The three became Heroes- 

Ruby was the best adventurer, and quester in all the land. 

Silver was Queen of Pixie Hollow. 

Kyra became the best inventor in all the land, and she also became Queen of the Deep.

THE END! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

https://pixiehollowforums.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kyra's History  Empty Re: Kyra's History

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

AWWWW THATS SO SAD ABOUT HER MOTHER :O I LOVEEEEEE IT Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

LOL! BEST PART, "Are you speaking while i'm speaking, Kyra?!" asked The Teacher.
"YEA DO YA GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?" shouted Kyra.

LOLOLOL Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

MINE TOO xD
Kyra
Kyra
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down